Re: RFEP & ID

From: Steve Petermann (steve@spetermann.org)
Date: Sun Sep 28 2003 - 08:32:44 EDT

    Peter,

    Thanks so much for your comments. It just points out that for the
    biolocial/chemical lay person(like me) it is really not possible to evaluate
    the argumentation. The best one can do is look for the integrity and
    scientific honest of the individuals and accept that no firm answer is
    forthcoming.

    Thanks,
    Steve Petermann