Re: Darwinian and non-Darwinian (was Re: RFEP & ID)

From: Michael Roberts (michael.andrea.r@ukonline.co.uk)
Date: Sat Sep 27 2003 - 03:29:50 EDT

    Why it should baffles me as Darwin was such a well-meaning caring and moral
    person, who happened not to be a Christian.
    Consider his care for animals; picking upa nd saving a toad lost on the
    Menai Bridge in Wales
    storming out of a sheepdog trial because of cruelty to dogs (what would he
    do at a rodeo)

    Care for people; his abhorrence of slavery and mistreatment of blacks (how
    come he's charged with racism?)
    support of chimney sweep boys, South American Missionary Society and many
    good causes.

    Why - he was more moral than most Christians.

    So Darwinian should have good vibes.

    Michael