Re: YEC lecture notes. Part 3 (last of 3)

From: Walter Hicks (wallyshoes@mindspring.com)
Date: Sat Sep 27 2003 - 12:47:12 EDT

    I have to say that I know a number of people who regularly lie constantly to
    "get what they want" in life. It is not hard to find a significant number of
    examples. They, of course, fool absolutely nobody. OTOH nobody seems to call
    them liars to their face as it would have little value -- especially if one
    wants to engage in any kind of meaningful discussion. So I guess good old
    liberal Burgy is correct on this score.

    But not everything he says here is correct. I have seen his website picture
    and he does not have a pointy head.

    Walt

    --
    Walt Hicks <wallyshoes@mindspring.com>