There are fish in the ocean -- a friendly dump on GM

From: Walter Hicks (wallyshoes@mindspring.com)
Date: Fri Sep 26 2003 - 00:31:04 EDT

    Hello to all you ASAers (American Scientific
    Affiliation)

    GM=Glenn Morton ( for SHEILA and Rush and his fans
    in Rio Linda)

    BS= Big Sigh

    I just wanted to tell GM that there are fish in
    the ocean.

    He probably will tell me that I am wrong because
    that stuff that washes up on the beaches is called
    "seaweed".
    However, I should let him speak for himself with
    his usual BS (Big Sigh) theology.

    Are all "brothers in christ" like this?

    I heard that the hardest things for missionaries
    in the field is "getting along" with their fellow
    missionaries.
    I am beginning to understand why

    Is he really my brother, guys and gals ---- or is
    he just heavy?

    ;-)

    End of dump

    Offered in humor (humour to you guys and gals
    across the pond -- and down under, I think).

    ;-)

    Walt

    --
    Walt Hicks <wallyshoes@mindspring.com>