Re: acronyms

From: Walter Hicks (wallyshoes@mindspring.com)
Date: Thu Sep 25 2003 - 16:53:04 EDT

    Sheila,

    I think that your point is a valid one. However, i
    think that it requires some work by you also. Once
    the acronyms are defined to you, then I think that
    you should keep a list by your computer and not
    expect everyone to repeatedly define each acronym.
    I think that you too will find that a bit
    annoying.

    Walt

    And for Rush Limbaugh and his fans in Rio Linda:

    ASA="American Scientific Affiliation" ;-)

    --
    Walt Hicks <wallyshoes@mindspring.com>