Re: One more thing

From: John W Burgeson (jwburgeson@juno.com)
Date: Thu Sep 25 2003 - 11:52:36 EDT

    >> Not that Burgy isn't smart enough to have
    coined it, he just didn't.>>

    Whether I am smart enough to have coined it, I don't know. I appreciate
    the compliment.

    I do know that if I had thought it up, I hope I would not have said or
    written it. It is not only disrespectful, but calls into questions the
    motivations of a fellow Christian, with whom I expect to have fellowship
    with forever.

    Again, if anyone here (or anywhere) sees me denigrating someone else,
    please take me to task. I try very hard not to do this. In some few cases
    of true evil, Hitler for instance, I may slip.

    Burgy

    www.burgy.50megs.com

    Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!