RE: Questions to Allen Roy

From: Glenn Morton (glennmorton@entouch.net)
Date: Tue Sep 23 2003 - 22:51:24 EDT

    I will take the last word. I simply don't believe my logic is flawed here.
    If it is, several others have the same flaw. They too have pointed out to
    you that having god arrange things to make things which never ever happened,
    LOOK like they actually happened, would do harm to God's nature. Why you
    can't see that I don't know. God is supposed to be Truth, not Appearance;
    fact not fiction.