RE: Subject: RE: Report on the YEC seminar in Durango, 9-2003

From: Glenn Morton (glennmorton@entouch.net)
Date: Tue Sep 23 2003 - 21:23:12 EDT

    thanks for the kind words. I will keep at it even if my views are wrong. I
    can't prove them and know I can't. But they don't violate data. Other
    concordistic views do.

      You ought to see what I wrote of our historical disagreement in my
    response to Josh tonight. I don't think you will mind terribly what I said.