Re: One more thing

From: Walter Hicks (wallyshoes@mindspring.com)
Date: Tue Sep 23 2003 - 09:05:11 EDT

    allenroy wrote:

    > Walter Hicks wrote:
    >
    > > No, Allen. I could comment on much of what you said but, rather, I just take
    > > it in as information. What you said was basically your opinion and I respect
    > > that. I don't believe it to be true but what is the sense of objecting?
    >
    > Then, is it true that you believe that empirical evidence is neutral? If so,
    > why do you persist in trying to do science in a mode that is 50 years out of
    > date?

    I think that you confuse me with someone else. I never said that empirical
    evidence is neutral. Evidence, be it historical, physical or laboratory are used
    in attempt to validate a hypothesis --- that and not more. You do it just like
    everybody else. I see no area of debate or discussion. Maybe you want to continue
    offline.

    Walt

    --
    Walt Hicks <wallyshoes@mindspring.com>