RE: Questions to Allen Roy

From: Glenn Morton (glennmorton@entouch.net)
Date: Tue Sep 23 2003 - 07:02:21 EDT

    I am always amazed at this charge against me, which has been made by
    young-earthers often. I am the one who changed from YEC to TE. That is
    thinking out of my self-constructed box. It changed my conception of God
    and how he is involved with the world. I have my life historical evidence
    for my willingness to change. do you?

    You are correct I don't like the appearance of age argument. I think it
    makes God out to be a liar.