Re: One more thing

From: Walter Hicks (wallyshoes@mindspring.com)
Date: Mon Sep 22 2003 - 21:15:48 EDT

    allen roy wrote:

    > Are these two points the only things worthy of
    > discussion out of the entire posting?

    No, Allen. I could comment on much of what you
    said but, rather, I just take it in as
    information. What you said was basically your
    opinion and I respect that. I don't believe it to
    be true but what is the sense of objecting?

    The ones I spoke below are about facts, not
    opinion. I could elaborate more and say that I
    think Morris is a flat outright farce and anyone
    who accepts his statements has no understanding of
    basic physics whatsoever. I think that is probably
    true of many at ICR. I agree with with Burgy's
    line characterization as "Liars for Jesus"

    --
    Walt Hicks <wallyshoes@mindspring.com>