RE: royalty

From: Glenn Morton (glennmorton@entouch.net)
Date: Sat Sep 20 2003 - 20:41:16 EDT

    George wrote:

> [...]

    Agreed, but Wycliffe was kidnapped out of Amsterdam (I believe) because he
    was shipping bibles to England. The main thing he wanted was for the average
    person to read the Bible for himself. To stop that, the authorities killed
    him. If he hadn't been doing that, he probably would have been safe in
    otherwise tolerant Holland.