Re: Fragility and tendentiousness

From: Steve Petermann (steve@spetermann.org)
Date: Sat Sep 20 2003 - 10:35:20 EDT

    Moorad wrote:
    > What is wrong with the word “nonphysical” to describe that aspect of
    reality that is “truly beyond the reaches of science no matter how it
    [science] is defined?” [M. Alexanian, PSCF 54, 287 (2002) and T. Trenn, PSCF
    55, 137 (2003)].

    If you are talking about God that might suffice. However, if your talking
    about these "anomalous" events as non-physical that contradicts the fact
    that science detects them.

    Steve Petermann