Re: YEC Invasion

From: Walter Hicks (wallyshoes@mindspring.com)
Date: Fri Sep 19 2003 - 15:58:23 EDT

    Burgy mentioned that Joe Sebeny will be speaking at his church (or a nearby
    one). Joe is well educated engineer who happens to believe in YEC. I knew him
    some years back and he is a solid Christian who does not belittle those who
    disagree with him. He doses, however, state that he believes the alternate view
    is inconsistent. He is one person that I think could be considered as "safe" --
    but perhaps not objective.

    If he has not changed, he might be an alternate possibility -- especially when
    Burgy gets some feedback.

    --
    Walt Hicks <wallyshoes@mindspring.com>