Re: YEC Invasion

From: Walter Hicks (wallyshoes@mindspring.com)
Date: Fri Sep 19 2003 - 12:29:00 EDT

    It seems to me, Josh, that one has to allow for the fact Ken Ham probably
    represents the majority opinion among Christians. Not to expect to him to speak
    and voice his opinion would be a total waste of time (IMO). If you have counter
    points to raise, then the proper response would be to have someone (with a
    different viewpoint) invited to speak at your church.

    I never read anything by Ham so I do not now if he is one of the VooDoo Science
    crowd. If he is one who just claims a world with the history built in, then I
    maintain there is nothing to distinuish that from what most scientists believe.

    Either way, the best response is for equal time (IMO).

    Walt

    --
    Walt Hicks <wallyshoes@mindspring.com>