Re: formation & incarnation

From: George Murphy (gmurphy@raex.com)
Date: Thu Sep 18 2003 - 21:12:50 EDT

    I'm not sure that we have a significant disagreement here since I'm in general
    agreement with your statement. The "problem" to which I referred was the attempt to
    make a strict separation between "formational economy" and the divine "economy" in the
    patristic sense - i.e., the Incarnation.

                                                            Shalom,
                                                            George

    --
    George L. Murphy