Re: My daughter is a YEC

From: Jim Armstrong (jarmstro@qwest.net)
Date: Wed Sep 17 2003 - 23:44:46 EDT

    Walter Hicks wrote:

    > Hi Burgy,
    > [snip]

    > I have a very firm foundation (and credentials) in fundamental Physics
    > and I question ...

    [snip]

    In light of that, I'm surprised that you appear to equate "so far it has
    not been confirmed" with "So far it has been falsified! "
    Did the inability (for some time) to confirm the existence of the
    neutrino falsify its existence in the interim between the finding of the
    momentum discrepancy and the direct verification of the reality of the
    neutrino?
    JimA