Re: Evolution and Salvation

From: Jay Willingham (jaywillingham@cfl.rr.com)
Date: Tue Sep 16 2003 - 12:23:08 EDT

    I wonder if animals are pure instinct or not.

    Certainly they are capable of significant learned behavior, as any animal trainer can attest.

    The most radical of animal rights scientists claim the apes should be accorded "personhood". Ok, a bit loony but a recent National Geographic discussion saw a research scientist advance this position

    The Bible seems to indicate they are aware of God as all creation waits for the Sons of God to be revealed . Acts 10 seems to indicate they exist in heaven as well.

    Perhaps our pride and faith in our own perception separate us from them as well as our intellect.

    Jay Willingham