Re: Biblewheel: Tit for Tat (Richard's challenge)?

From: richard@biblewheel.com
Date: Tue Sep 16 2003 - 00:47:40 EDT

    Don,

    I appreciate your working with me on this. You helped expose an area of
    weakness in my understanding of the MT and original unity of I & II Kings.
    It is something I should have learned but missed in my biblical
    self-education. I appreciate that very much. I am sorry to see the
    conversation end.

    Thanks again for your efforts. I look forward to any future contributions
    you may have to make.

    Richard
    Discover the sevenfold symmetric perfection of the Holy Bible at
    http://www.BibleWheel.com