Re: Evolution and Salvation

From: Graham Morbey (gmorbey@wlu.ca)
Date: Mon Sep 15 2003 - 12:38:01 EDT

    Without getting too technical at this point, the Bible teaches that
    salvation pertains to the whole creation, ie., see John 3:16. Human
    beings, a part of that creation, will also share in cosmic salvation. The
    work of Jesus encompasses the whole of created reality. Perhaps, the point
    in human evolution when a recognition of God and a response to God's call
    could be made was the point when humankind began to know God.

    Graham