Re: A modest proposal

From: D. F. Siemens, Jr. (dfsiemensjr@juno.com)
Date: Sun Sep 14 2003 - 23:25:43 EDT

    Gordon,
    There is a problem with quoting a man a century back on evolution and
    day-age. At that time there was no hint of a Big Bang, but there was,
    thanks to Rutherford, a brief period for the earth's existence. In the
    current situation, the day-age interpretation is connected to OEC, with a
    very limited amount of evolution after the genus or family was introduced
    by creation. If you have recent citations that read differently, I'd like
    to hear them.
    Dave