Re: ICR/AIG claims (coal)

From: bpayne15@juno.com
Date: Sun Sep 14 2003 - 13:49:22 EDT

    From what I've presented here, Paul, you wouldn't know this, but I have
    much more than "a couple details that might be inconsistent with the
    conventional 'swamp model' of coal formation". I have a 45-minute Power
    Point presentation outlining one feature after another (from the
    professional literature and field observations) which is inconsistent
    with the swamp model and explained by the flood model. Individually you
    might dismiss any one observation as a yet-unexplained enigma of geology,
    but when strung together they marshal a strong argument for a global
    flood or floods.

    If you know anything about the features of coal which support the swamp
    model (or, as you say, "the rest of the evidence"), and if you care to
    list them, we could discuss the strengths/weaknesses of your
    interpretations. OTOH, if you are just parroting what you have been
    taught and are not open to revisions in your thinking either, then let's
    not waste each other's time.

    Back in the early days of this list, we (as the archives show) used to
    discuss hard science. We seem to have devolved into something less.

    Bill

    On Sat, 13 Sep 2003 14:59:35 -0700 "Paul Greaves" <pgreaves@rcsis.com>