Re: Science Taken From the Bible (KJV)

From: Jan de Koning (jan@dekoning.ca)
Date: Sat Sep 13 2003 - 15:54:20 EDT

    At 04:11 PM 11/09/2003 -0400, George Murphy wrote:

    > > I'm only recently on the list, but I'd be willing to try.
    > >
    > > Should this be done on the list, or off, or off the list and then echoed
    > > to the list? [I'd prefer on].
    >
    >Definitely _off_.
    > Shalom,
    > George

    Agreed.
    Some of us have been involved with this debate for more than 15 years or
    even 50 years in one form or another. No answers have been given for what
    I wrote in the past. I ma not willing to start all over again. I gave our
    view and referred to the acts of the Christian Reformed Synod 1991, where a
    lenghthy discussion may be found.

    That reference has been referred to several times in the past but has not
    seen any replies on the list, and thus I cannot see why we should discuss
    it again and again.

    Jan de Koning