Re: ICR/AIG claims

From: Darryl Maddox (dpmaddox@arn.net)
Date: Fri Sep 12 2003 - 21:01:08 EDT

    Some of you may remember when the YEC's finally accepted the idea of glaciation and the ice ages - then they finally gave up and went with plate tectonics, not exactly the "standard" version, what's next? But then again I can't say some of them are much more stubborn than some other geologists have been over some issues we finally gave up and admitted the evidence supported.

    Darryl