Re: An interesting Poll from Zogby

From: richard@biblewheel.com
Date: Wed Sep 10 2003 - 11:03:57 EDT

    Welcome to the list David.

    Your insight to the pitfalls of polling is very helpful, but I wonder if you could give an example of a question roughly corresponding to the one you criticized below that would be relatively immune to the difficulties you noted. It seems to me that any set of questions pertaining to evolution simple enough to be posed to and answered by the general public would be subject to such problems.

    Of course, this probably just means that polling is not the best way to address this issue.

    Also, what is your general take on Zogby as an organization? What is its professional status? Is it well resepected?

    Thanks,

    Richard
    Discover the sevenfold symmetric perfection of the Holy Bible at http://www.BibleWheel.com