Re: An interesting Poll from Zogby

From: Sarah Berel-Harrop (sec@hal-pc.org)
Date: Wed Sep 10 2003 - 09:17:33 EDT

    Re: An interesting Poll from Zogby1) "western Bible belt" it is solely Texas.

    2) Opinion poll - Zogby specializes in designing polls that
    demonstrate what the client wants to demonstrate.

    It is my belief they commissioned the poll in order to present it or hype it in connection with today's SBOE hearing. I will know better this afternoon, I am attending
    the hearing. Y'all want a report ???