Re: ICR/AIG claims

From: Jay Willingham (jaywillingham@cfl.rr.com)
Date: Tue Sep 09 2003 - 23:52:14 EDT

    We see through a glass darkly...

    This position seems to assume that current perception devices and the
    interpretations of the data from them parse creation thin enough to "find
    God" if he's there.

    Man's technological development was thought to have reached its zenith in
    Queen Victoria's day as well.

    To me, even our most impressive technological developments are just
    scratching the surface of the physical realm, to say nothing of the
    spiritual. Remember the East Indian parable of the blind men and the
    elephant?

    Jay Willingham