RE: ICR/AIG claims

From: Glenn Morton (glennmorton@entouch.net)
Date: Mon Sep 08 2003 - 21:04:06 EDT

    Hi Burgy,

    I have never seen precisely that claim in print, but they come awfully
    close. Several years ago, they had on a web page that I was an apostate. In
    order to get them to remove that I had to threaten to sue--I was actually in
    the process of contacting an attorney--when Ken Ham finally gave in and
    removed that offending word. He then had the gall (or is it Gaul these
    days), to ask why I would threaten to sue a brother!!!! As if he actually
    considered me one. Below are statements that are pretty close to what you
    are looking for:

    “It might surprise many people to realize that many church leaders do not
    believe their own book, the Bible. This plainly teaches that God created
    recently in the first consecutive normal days, made things to reproduce
    ‘after their kind,’ and that death and suffering resulted from Adam’s sin.
    This is one reason why many Christians regard evolution as incompatible with
    Christianity.” Jonathan D. Sarfati, Refuting Evolution, (Green Forest, AR:
    Master Books, 1999), p. 22

    "Many people do not realize that the teaching of evolution propagates an
    anti-biblical religion." Jonathan Sarfati, Refuting Evolutin, p. 20

    "A God who 'created' by evolution is, for all practical purposes,
    indistinguishable from no God at all." Jonathan D. Sarfati, Refuting