David Wilkinson

From: Preston Garrison (garrisonp@uthscsa.edu)
Date: Fri Sep 05 2003 - 14:12:24 EDT

    All,

    Has anybody here read David Wilkinson's "The Message of Creation" or
    other books of his? A friend of mine, a seminary professor whose
    judgement I trust, heard him give 3 talks in Dallas last week and was
    very impressed. Wilkinson is a Brit with a doctorate in astrophysics
    and now a Methodist minister. I gather that Wilkinson may have a
    Christological emphasis in his approach to Creation that George (and
    I) would appreciate. Any comments?

    Preston G.