Re: lame creation concepts

From: Howard J. Van Till (hvantill@chartermi.net)
Date: Thu Sep 04 2003 - 11:34:38 EDT

    >From: George Murphy <gmurphy@raex.com>

    > Are the passages to which I referred - & much else in the NT with a strongly
    > christocentric emphasis - the exclusive property of Lutherans?

    Of course not. But I am inclined to award you the prize for advancing that
    theological emphasis at every opportunity.

    With Ted, I do not ask you to abandon that commitment. My point is to note
    that it was your especially strong commitment to it that led you to
    disparage other theological approaches in the rather harsh language of
    "lame" "very little value" "defect" and the like.

    Howard Van Till