RE: Van Till's Ultimate Gap

From: Glenn Morton (glennmorton@entouch.net)
Date: Wed Sep 03 2003 - 21:51:52 EDT

    Hi Howard,

    Does this mean you believe in the many worlds hypothesis? My logic is thus.
    Our part of the univese has not always existed--the big bang. That could be
    caused either by God or by physical processes like symmetry breaking in
    Higgs fields. But that symmetry breaking requires that this process still
    be going on, thus creating universe after universe. so, so you believe in
    MWH?