Re: Poll results so far (2) [7 yes - 2 no]

From: Lawrence Johnston (johnston@uidaho.edu)
Date: Sun Aug 31 2003 - 09:01:54 EDT

Terry - Please count me as a "NO". I assume the subject is
Macroevolution, not Microevolution.

Lawrence Johnston, Ph.D. Physics, from UC Berkeley 1950
Retired from Physics, U of Idaho 1988

Lawrence H. Johnston home: 917 E. 8th st.
professor of physics, emeritus Moscow, Id 83843
University of Idaho (208) 882-2765
Fellow of the American Physical Society
http://www.uidaho.edu/~johnston/homepage.html =========