Re: methodological naturalism - origin of the term?

From: D. F. Siemens, Jr. (dfsiemensjr@juno.com)
Date: Sat Aug 30 2003 - 15:04:31 EDT

    Burgy,
    I can't give you a citation, but it is a number that is bandied about.
    Note that "evangelical" is not confined to such entities as ELCA. Indeed,
    the mark of an evangelical in many quarters is belief in a totally
    inerrant Bible. This was a major part of the hassle in Missouri Synod
    some time back, for example. Not all are YEC. Some give a concordist
    interpretation to Genesis 1f to produce OEC. But they are probably not
    the kind of evangelical you commonly meet in United Methodist and
    Presbyterian Church USA.
    Dave