Re: Student perceptions re evolution

From: Sarah Berel-Harrop (sec@hal-pc.org)
Date: Tue Aug 26 2003 - 14:31:21 EDT

    On Tue, 26 Aug 2003 11:14:43 -0700
      "D. F. Siemens, Jr." <dfsiemensjr@juno.com> wrote:

    >Please note, I did not infer motive with Johnson. If you
    >like it better,
    >he propagates a falsehood, whatever his motive. There is
    >a proverb from
    >Montenegro: When three wise men say you are an ass, bray.

    Ok, we are in the realm of semantics here. That is the
    way I interpret the word "lie", rightly or wrongly
    (prob'ly
    those who think it is wrong should just send me an email).

    Suffice it to say that when I check the things he says
    many turn out not to be true, his assertions about
    MN included. So I agree, he perpetuates a falsehood.
    He perpertuates several, and quite vigorously and
    successfully.