RE: Student perceptions re evolution

From: Hauslein, Patricia L. (hauslein@stcloudstate.edu)
Date: Wed Aug 20 2003 - 19:17:36 EDT

    I've argued for years that this problem is more about bad theology than about bad science. It is therefore the churches who need to stand up to the issue and say somthing. But then it comes down to the general public, churched or not, not having much interest in science, so your basic preacher doesn't see the need to spend any time on the topic?

    Patricia Hauslein, Ph.D. Hauslein@StCloudState.edu
    Assoc. Prof. Biology 320.255.3005
    Saint Cloud State University