Tying up the threads.

From: John W Burgeson (jwburgeson@juno.com)
Date: Mon Aug 18 2003 - 16:48:28 EDT

    I've been away for a week. I agree with Terry's suggestion -- the
    discussions (and occasional flaming) on homosexuality have about covered
    the issues enough. I wrap up with brief comments:
    -----------
    Robert Schneider wrote: " But could we get off of this subject of
    homosexuality and move on to something more related to the
    science/religion."

    It is my assertion that discussions of faith/science issues without
    extending those discussions into ethicals and morality is rather sterile.
    Intellectual stimulation is OK, but for me, it does not satisfy. The "H"
    issue is one such. But I agree that it is time for something else.
    ---------------
    Rich wrote, in part: " You're in la la land."

    Against such profound argumentation, I have no response.

    It is my intention to follow my friend George's example and discontinue
    communication with you.
    Charles wrote, in part: "If we follow the logic you present here, it
    would appear that we have to
    throw out the entire book of Leviticus."

    I have replied privately to Charles. I could have written more clearly.
    That was not my intended logic.
    John Burgeson (Burgy)

    www.burgy.50megs.com

    Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!