Re: Darwin quote

From: George Murphy (gmurphy@raex.com)
Date: Sat Aug 16 2003 - 09:45:58 EDT

    Sarah Berel-Harrop wrote:

> [...]

    Sarah -
            Thanks for the reference. Bonhoeffer has been an important "influence" on my
    theological approach, particularly in looking at the world in terms of a theology of the
    cross. A few references are noted in the articles I mentioned. Some of his statements
    in _Letters & Papers from Prison_ are especially important - though of course one
    shouldn't try to read that as a systematic theology.
            Back in April I gave some presentations on science & theology, following the
    approach I sketched here, to clergy of the Montana Synod of the ELCA. At the same
    gathering Lisa Dahill spoke on Bonhoeffer & the 2 topics complemented one another
    very well.

                                                            Shalom,
                                                            George

    George L. Murphy