Re: apparently conflicting biblical statements

From: Walter Hicks (wallyshoes@mindspring.com)
Date: Sat Aug 16 2003 - 07:56:03 EDT

    Hi,

    I had to go back to my original email to get the context. The
    complete sentence was : "Based upon your experience from this
    viewpoint, how do you envision evolution and what do
    make of apparently conflicting biblical statements. "

    I was intending to contrast the biblical account of the
    creation of Adam and Eve versus the the current view of
    evolution of mankind. It was not intended to imply any
    inconsistency in the Bible or give any opinion of my own.

    Walt

    --
    Walt Hicks <wallyshoes@mindspring.com>