Re: different thread -- A word from the list manager

From: Terry M. Gray (grayt@lamar.colostate.edu)
Date: Thu Aug 14 2003 - 01:05:26 EDT

    OK everyone, let's stop the one-liners. If you can't contribute
    anything more than "That's your opinion" or "Shout like hell" please
    don't bother to post. We can also do without the "I agree" and "I
    disagree" one-liners.

    And again--the homosexuality thread is done. If people insist on
    continuing it, I will have to put them on "moderated" status.

    Again, please don't reply to this on-list.

    TG

    --
    Fort Collins, Colorado  80523