Re: different thread

From: Charles Carrigan (cwcarrig@umich.edu)
Date: Wed Aug 13 2003 - 17:50:24 EDT

    At 04:51 PM 8/13/2003 -0400, you wrote:
    >Your question assumes that both biblical and geologic time estimations are
    >not hypothetical exercises at best.

    As a geochronologist, I would argue very strongly that geological time
    estimations are not merely hypothetical exercises at best.

    Yours,
    Charles

    >Jay Willingham

    Charles W. Carrigan
    Univ. of Michigan - Department of Geological Sciences
    2534 C.C. Little Bldg.
    425 E. University Ave.
    Ann Arbor, MI 48109-1063
    <mailto:cwcarrig@umich.edu>cwcarrig@umich.edu