RE: different thread

From: sheila-mcginty@geotec.net
Date: Wed Aug 13 2003 - 16:23:51 EDT

    I'm going out on a limb with a question. We've had extensive debate about
    evolution and ID that I don't necessarily wish to recreate but one part of the
    different theories has always puzzled me. The Bible clearly states that death
    entered the world through one man (Adam). This death appears to be both
    physical and spiritual and began a few thousand years ago - a blink of an eye
    in geologic time. If death had not entered the world before Adam, how can we
    explain millions of years of fossils?

    Sheila the Geologist

    Sheila McGinty Wilson
    sheila-mcginty@geotec.net

    This mail sent through OnRAMP/GeoTEC Webmail: webmail.geotec.net