Re: Darwin quote

From: Walter Hicks (wallyshoes@mindspring.com)
Date: Tue Aug 12 2003 - 06:31:07 EDT

    Michael Roberts wrote:

    > To continue . After 1870 most scientists accepted evolution but not natural
    > selection.

    I will try to get the references you quote, but I am one who is convinced that
    most good ideas form a book can be summarized in less than one page. Can you
    just recite one or more _scientific_ alternatives to natural selection. I do
    not believe that I ever seen one delineated.

    Walt

    --
    Walt Hicks <wallyshoes@mindspring.com>