Re: appearance of age and the goodness of God

From: Josh Bembenek (jbembe@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Mar 31 2003 - 11:32:44 EST

    Dick-

    I meant to send the last email also to the asa listserv, but only sent it to
    you. If you reply, please post the original email, thanks

    Josh

    P.S. I simply wish to see you develop a more rigourous argument to this
    appearance of age question regarding Jesus and the wine, I've heard it
    before and haven't come up with any answer to it, besides the one you gave.
    Also, consider the idea that Jesus may be trying to decieve everyone at the
    party into thinking that he was some kind of master wine-maker, when he was
    not... if we use a similar argument in this scenario as we do when we say
    God is a deciever if the earth is young and the facts we have are thus
    interpreted wrong when we see an old earth.