RE: appearance of age and the goodness of God

From: Alexanian, Moorad (alexanian@uncw.edu)
Date: Mon Mar 31 2003 - 08:59:24 EST

    To scientists everything is equally old. The question whether physical
    things that exist came into being via natural processes from physical
    things that existed before hand is more of a philosophical question than
    a scientific one. That is to say, one has to make a philosophical
    assumption in order to further proceed with the science. Of course,
    there are non-physical things in nature and that, certainly, may go
    outside the purview of science. Moorad