Re: YEC and interpretations (was: Re: asa-digest V1 #3214)

From: allenroy (allenroy@peoplepc.com)
Date: Mon Mar 24 2003 - 11:28:35 EST

    Michael Roberts wrote:

    >The Comforter the Holy Spirit leads us into alltruth we need about God and
    >the gospel, not about science.

    The Scientific method must be interpreted within a philosophical
    foundation or world view. We can make use of the world view based on
    Naturlaism or we can make us of a world view based on the Bible and
    Creation. That foundational paradigm, that Biblical Truth, would need
    to be shown us by the Holy Spirit.

    Allen

    --
    "I have been shown that, without Bible history, geology can prove nothing. Relics found
    in the earth do give evidence of a state of things differing in many respects from the