Re: Ken Ham

From: Jim Armstrong (jarmstro@qwest.net)
Date: Wed Mar 19 2003 - 15:24:33 EST

    Good counsel I think, and I've in fact done that. However, that in
    itself does nothing to provide any countercurrent that directly
    addresses the problems outlined and their unfortunate consequences. That
    requires a different of "investment", and in one matter where I agree
    with Rich, it is not in the rather pointless engagement between
    stongly-held fundamentally disparate worldviews. I'm persuaded that
    there are better places to put one's energy, and I'm even working on a
    couple though the terrain is relatively unmapped. Thanks Jan. Jim
    Armstrong