RE: Johnson on Bible Answer Man

From: Alexanian, Moorad (alexanian@uncw.edu)
Date: Sun Mar 16 2003 - 19:08:04 EST

    It is true that a materialist might dismiss evolutionary theory on evidentiary grounds but still the materialist is wedded to some sort of origin of the whole in terms of purely physical theories. If one has the gut feeling that such materialistic theories cannot explain the whole of reality, then non-physical concepts will come into the worldview of those who want to understand what the whole thing is all about. Moorad