Re: test questions-old topic

From: Michael Roberts (michael.andrea.r@ukonline.co.uk)
Date: Wed Mar 12 2003 - 14:17:01 EST

    Nebraska man is a typical creationist porkie (cockney rhyming slang pork pie
    = lie) or actually only half a pork pie as it is often true in what it says
    and dishonest what it leaves out. David is absolutely correct over Osborn.

    Can anyone give me one creationist argument which doesnt turn out to be
    false or a semantic game when it is scrutinised?

    Pray for us Brits Ken Ham is on tour this month and I dont know whether
    anyone will turn him into a pork pie.

    Michael