Re: Fw: Creation!

From: John Burgeson (burgythree@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Mar 11 2003 - 12:18:32 EST

    >>How about this from a good Christian creationist whom I have never met or
    >>written to before >>

    Fairly typical of some of the yahoos I deal with on almost a daily basis in
    Compuserve's RELIGION forum.

    It is a sad thing when a person has neither the wit to write well, nor the
    intelligence to remain silent. Your correspondent suffers from a severe case
    of the "certainties." Avoid him.

    Burgy

    www.burgy.50megs.com