Re: Re: personal revelations

From: John Burgeson (burgythree@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Mar 02 2003 - 15:21:33 EST

    >>The best you could show is that it was purposefully
    put there by an intelligent agent. And even as a
    believer, I don't know that I can be sure that
    the intelligent agent was not "man". Indeed, the
    more accurate it is, the more I would be persuaded
    that it was "man" and not God. >>

    Very good point, Wayne. It is this sort of reasoning that makes many of us
    skeptical of the ID claims as well. I had said something of this nature to
    Vernon a year or so ago -- but not as clearly as you have.

    Burgy

    www.burgy.50megs.com